And it’s up. Our new Adobe Captivate 7 eLearning Template is now available. More video tutorials on how to use this template and work in Captivate 7 coming soon!
[button link=”http://www.thelearningsmith.com/shop/captivate-7-elearning-template/”]Learn More/Purchase[/button]
[button link=”https://www.thelearningsmith.com/Resources/captivate-7-template/html5/” window=”yes”]Preview HTML5 Version[/button]
[button link=”http://www.thelearningsmith.com/Resources/captivate-7-template/” window=”yes”]Preview Flash Version[/button]
The Adobe Captivate 7 eLearning Template provides a professional framework for common elearning interactions and quiz questions. The template was built using Adobe Captivate 7, so you’ll need Captivate 7 to edit the source files. You can purchase or download a 30-day trial version of Captivate from http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html.
Use this template to learn Captivate 7, and to design and develop your own elearning modules. Here are some of the features included within this template :
- Contains 41 slides including 9 quiz question types (e.g., matching, ranking, multiple-choice), and 25 interaction templates.
- Contains instructions you can reference as you develop in Captivate 7 for repurposing each slide.
- Connects to any SCORM or AICC compliant LMS for tracking completion and scoring.
- Has repurposable drag-and-drop, rollover, click-to-reveal, video, audio, graphic, and other page templates.
- Has a table of contents for quick navigation.
- Randomizes the order of answers in quiz questions and pulls random questions from question pools, ensuring that no two quizzes are exactly alike.
- Has ability to download and/or print quiz results and course slides.
If you ever have any questions or issues related to this template, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.