[pinterest count=”horizontal” float=”left”] [linkedin_share style=”none” float=”left”] [google_plusone size=”standard” float=”left” annotation=”none” language=”English (UK)”] [fbshare type=”button” float=”left”]
At long last, I found the time to create a new and improved Captivate elearning template. Our old Captivate 4 and 5.5 templates (though well received) were starting to look a bit tired and out-dated to me. So I dug in, and found the time to create a new template using Captivate 6. Course, now that I’ve done thisCaptivate 7 will no doubt be released and make all my work suddenly out-dated.
You can preview a published version of the Captivate 6 eLearning Template here: Captivate 6 eLearning Template (Preview)
It took a whole lot of time to design and develop the template so I’m hoping to recoup my costs by selling it for $25. I’m hoping that if I can make a fair bit off of this, I’ll have more time to develop additional templates, extensions, tutorials, and other useful things for the elearning community.You can use this template to learn Captivate 6, and to design and develop your own elearning modules. Here are some of the features included within this template :
- Contains instructions you can reference as you develop in Captivate 6 for repurposing each slide.
- Connects to any SCORM or AICC compliant LMS for tracking completion and scoring.
- Contains 9 quiz question types (e.g., matching, ranking, multiple-choice).
- Has repurposable rollover, click-to-reveal, video, audio, graphic, and other page templates.
- Contains example pages for each of Captivate 6’s built-in interactions.
- Has a table of contents for quick navigation.
- Randomizes the order of answers in quiz questions and pulls random questions from question pools, ensuring that no two quizzes are exactly alike.
- Has ability to download and/or print quiz results and course slides.
If you ever have any questions or issues related to this template, please contact us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.