Captivate 8 Quiz Template
Preview the Template
When learning to create elearning, it’s much easier to start with a finished product and transform it into your own course than it is to start from scratch. The Adobe Captivate 8 Quiz Template is a fully-functional elearning quiz that you can use to create your own online quizzes for delivery in both HTML5 and Flash formats for compatibility with tablets and PCs.
The template was built using Adobe Captivate 8, so you’ll need Captivate 8 to edit the source files. You can purchase or download a 30-day trial version of Captivate from http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html.
The template has been created for publishing in Flash and HTML5 compatible versions.
Here are some of the features included within this template :
- Is fully customizable so you can add, remove, or change any and all elements within Captivate 8.
- Includes a fully reusable and customizable Captivate Theme.
- Contains 16 slides including 10 quiz question types (e.g., drag-n-drop, matching, ranking, multiple-choice)
- Contains instructions you can reference as you develop in Captivate 8 for repurposing each slide.
- Connects to any TinCan, SCORM or AICC compliant LMS for tracking completion and scoring.
- Randomizes the order of answers in quiz questions and pulls random questions from question pools, ensuring that no two quizzes are exactly alike.
- Contains source files for an HTML5 version of the template that includes only the content that is compatible for HTML5 publishing in Captivate 8.
If you ever have any questions or issues related to this template, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.