Captivate 6 eLearning Template
Preview the Template
The Adobe Captivate 6 eLearning Template provides a professional framework for common elearning interactions and quiz questions. The template was built using Adobe Captivate 6, so you’ll need Captivate 6 to edit the source files. You can purchase or download a 30-day trial version of Captivate from http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html.
Use this template to learn Captivate 6, and to design and develop your own elearning modules. Here are some of the features included within this template :
- Contains 31 slides including 9 quiz question types (e.g., matching, ranking, multiple-choice), and 20 interaction templates including example pages for each of Captivate 6’s built-in interactions.
- Contains instructions you can reference as you develop in Captivate 6 for repurposing each slide.
- Connects to any SCORM or AICC compliant LMS for tracking completion and scoring.
- Has repurposable rollover, click-to-reveal, video, audio, graphic, and other page templates.
- Has a table of contents for quick navigation.
- Randomizes the order of answers in quiz questions and pulls random questions from question pools, ensuring that no two quizzes are exactly alike.
- Has ability to download and/or quiz results and course slides.
If you ever have any questions or issues related to this template, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.