Captivate 7 eLearning Template
Preview HTML5 Version
Preview Flash Version
When learning to create elearning, it’s much easier to start with a finished course and transform it into your own course than it is to start from scratch. The Adobe Captivate 7 eLearning Template is a fully-functional elearning course that contains dozens of slides and question templates that you can use to create interactive and engaging elearning. The corresponding YouTube video tutorials and developer notes provide detailed instructions for setting up an elearning course, creating slides, and developing page elements.
The template was built using Adobe Captivate 7, so you’ll need Captivate 7 to edit the source files. You can purchase or download a 30-day trial version of Captivate from http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate.html.
The template has been created for publishing in Flash and HTML5 compatible versions.
Here are some of the features included within this template :
- Contains 41 slides including 9 quiz question types (e.g., matching, ranking, multiple-choice), and 25 interaction templates.
- Contains instructions you can reference as you develop in Captivate 7 for repurposing each slide.
- Connects to any SCORM or AICC compliant LMS for tracking completion and scoring.
- Has repurposable drag-and-drop, rollover, click-to-reveal, video, audio, graphic, and other page templates.
- Has a table of contents for quick navigation.
- Randomizes the order of answers in quiz questions and pulls random questions from question pools, ensuring that no two quizzes are exactly alike.
- Has ability to download and/or print quiz results and course slides.
- Contains source files for an HTML5 version of the template that includes only the content that is compatible for HTML5 publishing in Captivate 7.
If you ever have any questions or issues related to this template, please contact us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.